Saturday 19 March 2011

Inspiration part 3

Today's inspiration post is about clothes and hair. Lots of things have been catching my magpie eye in the blogosphere recently but these 3 made me instantly hit 'save'.

Meghan over on Out of Order Designs posted photos of this amazing horse top that I'm afraid must be mine at some point in the not-too-distant-future. I ♥ things with horses on them (except those ugly fleeces and t-shirts with horses with flowing manes, rearing in front of full mooons on hills, I know they're 'fashionable' now but eurgh, come on).

Photobucket

Grosgrain posted up this amazing green dress that would be stunning for so many occasions. I need to come up with a better filing system in the Inspiration folder on my PC because I now can't find the link but check out her blog all the same, it. is. AMAZING.

Photobucket

This lovely up-do was caught over on Ruffled blog and would be perfect for fancy parties or every-day wear (minus the flowers). So cute! Would look great with the dress above...

Photobucket

You can see the rest of the inspiration post over here

4 comments:

Lost in the Forest said...

Have you tried Pinterest.com it's amazing at filing beautiful images and things (and keeping the link for them too!)

x

Unknown said...

Ooo, brilliant, thanks! I'll definitely give that a go!

out of order said...

thanks for featuring me :)

Unknown said...

No worries, thanks for the constant inspiration! I do love your posts, they make me want to be more creative with my clothes, I'm pretty bad for just throwing on the same things day-in, day-out. I never know if I should ask permission first before featuring someone or if it's OK so long as I link back to them? I figure I don't mind people using my photos/posts so long as they link back but then I'm sure not everyone feels like that and I don't want to tread on anyone's toes!