Tuesday 11 January 2011

2011 project plans

I'd like to stress that these aren't resolutions, since I might not get round to doing them, but they're definitely plans that I'm excited about trying!

Amy Butler is nice enough to offer some free patterns on her website. I've been planning on trying the fabric necklace for ages so when I saw the perfect necklace to salvage the beads, I jumped on it! £1 from a charity shop, bargain. Now to prettify it...

Photobucket

I have a pair of mustard coloured velvet curtains that for some reason I feel the need to turn into an item of clothing. Will this be super chic or properly granny? You'll have to tune in to find out! I'll be using Suzannah from Adventures in Dressmaking's tutorial for a gathered to waistband skirt.

Photobucket

I loved Grosgrain's Embellish Knits Month. I'm definitely having a go at day 8!

Photobucket

Hopefully these tutorials will help me get off my backside and stop reading about sewing, instead actually doing it!

Remember to enter my 100 heart giveaway!

No comments: