Wednesday 27 October 2010

New Etsy items!

Gosh, it's been a while since I listed anything new in my Etsy shop. I've got a big pile of things to photograph, I'm just waiting on either good weather for good light, help from Andrew or time to make them up and photograph them myself.

In the meantime though, I just popped these pieces of fabric in the shop, I'm having a bit of a stash bust since I'm running out of storage space for fabric!

Vintage multi-coloured shiny fabric

Photobucket

Set of two pieces of pink stripy stretch fabric

Photobucket

Other things in the works to be photographed for the shop are:

- Vintage paper parasols
- Fat quarter bundles
- More fabric!
- A vintage silk scarf
- A modelled photo of this dress
- A modelled photo of this dress
- 2 sets of vintage curtains (one 1970s wacky bright pattern and one Thumbelina!)

Watch this space!

No comments: