Tuesday 12 April 2011

Inspiration part 4

Just a short one today chaps, I'm still in the process of catching up with myself after being away. Studying began in ernest yesterday as well so I have to be good over the next 2 weeks not to get too distracted on the interwebnets! Never fear though, I have several crafty projects and thrifting trip finds to share with you all, just got to get my camera unpacked and charged.

In the meantime though, here's the 4th inspiration post. I've just joined Pinterest so hopefully that'll help me collect more inspiration photos, today's post is home themed again, just like Inspiration part 2. Incidentally, I brought my stamp collection back with me from my folks so hopefully I'll be having a bash at those lovely stamp 'clouds' at some point soon!

This amazing lamp was spotted over on Her Library Adventures, what a lovely idea. The way I'm going, I might need to make one of these soon to use some of my rapidly expanding teapot collection!

Photobucket

I thought this was a lovely take on the traditional lace or net curtains, much prettier whilst still practical. I'd love to collect vintage and thrifted doilies, lace, table cloths and sheets to make some myself. From Dottie Angel

Photobucket

No comments: