Monday 26 July 2010

Wardrobe Refashion

Oh my goodness. I just found Wardrobe Refashion and it. is. amazing. It's basically everything that I've been talking about here about clothes and sewing my own wardrobe plus everything that's been randomly bouncing around my head about things I'd like to make and how clothes define you and...and...and...gah, if only I had the words.

But, without further ado, I am most definitely signing up the The Pledge.

I Amy Taylor pledge that I shall abstain from the purchase of "new" manufactured items of clothing, for the period of for the foreseeable future. I pledge that i shall refashion, renovate, recycle preloved items for myself with my own hands in fabric, yarn or other medium for the term of my contract. I pledge that I will share the love and post a photo of my refashioned, renovoted, recycled, crafted or created item of clothing on the Wardrobe Refashion blog, so that others may share the joy that thy thriftiness brings! Signed Amy.

Now I'm off to read the past 3 years worth of Wardrobe Refashion blog posts...

No comments: