Saturday 1 May 2010

Back to school

Well, it's been a while but I'm back! Easter holidays were lovely, I was down south for Frances' wedding for a week which was amazing, it's so nice to be involved in someone's wedding. Then I was up to the opposite end of the country, Inverness, for 2 weeks on placement with an equine vet. I loved every minute of that, I can't wait to go back next summer, it's just exactly what I want to do when I graduate!

In the last month though I've collected 3 new items for my Etsy shop. The first is this pair of fingerless gloves I knitted while I was away, I'm really pleased with how they've turned out, though I need to redo one of the photos which came out slightly blurry.

Photobucket

I found this glasses case while I was in Inverness and I love the colours and material. If they don't sell then I'll definitely be keeping them for myself, the only reason I haven't kept them is because I like a hard case for my glasses. They almost match my wallet though so the temptation may be too much!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've had this vintage school jumper for a while, I love the style of it but never seem to wear it. I'm being somewhat fascist with my wardrobe at the moment, I've got rid of loads of stuff to charity and ebay recently and it's an ongoing process, I'm really bad for hoarding things because I like them, rather than because I wear them or they fit me or suit me. I'm also really bad for buying things because they're cheap in charity shops or given to me by friends, meaning I have a whole wardrobe full of clothes that don't flatter me at all. So, they're all gradually being cleared out and replaced. This jumper is super sweet though so hopefully someone will give it a good home!

Photobucket

This is officially the start of my new resolution to try and post in my blog every day. I'm terrible for leaving large gaps in between posting so I'm going to try and attempt to post every day this week. I feel like that's a manageable goal so watch this space!

No comments: