Saturday 6 December 2008

Frances' Christmas present

How organised am I? *pats back* This was posted off last week so should hopefully have arrived already. I've also finished Vicky's present but stupidly I parcelled it up and posted it before taking any photos. Still, Vicky's much better at photos than I am so I'll try and persuade her to take some for me.

Once again, these pictures are really dark. I don't lie when I say the sun never shines here, we're all suffering from Vitamin D deficiency. Frances and Mark have just got engaged though so I thought I'd make them something for their flat. Last Christmas I made Vicky some knitted cupcakes and Frances loved them so I've made some for her as well, presented in a charity shop biscuit jar. They look lovely in real life, promise, the photos are just plain rubbish *sigh*

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: