Monday 29 March 2010

Vintage cameras

So, I've been working on a few projects at the moment and they're all finally coming together! Sadly the weather has been rubbish today so I haven't managed to take photos but fingers crossed for tomorrow. I've got Frances' wedding present and the dress and shawl I'm wearing to her wedding to show you all.

In the meantime though, I've noticed these vintage cameras haven't been blogged about yet and it's a shame because they're so awesome! One has sold already, but the other two are available in my Etsy shop (here and here in case you're interested). I really like them, I wish I knew more about them, it would be great to try and get them running again. There's websites where people show off photos they've taken with their working cameras of the same models, but I'm just selling them as interesting pieces of photographic history.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: