Thursday 20 November 2008

Wow, it's been a while!

So it would seem I took a bit of a break from the blogging world. Apologies dear readers, I am now officially back!

In the last 6 months I've moved house, moved city, graduated, started uni again, broken up with my boyfriend, got back with my boyfriend, been to Sweden, cried at a wedding, seen the festival, lived with internationals and studied. It's been a rock 'n' roll 6 months!

I am now deep in revision mode for up-coming exams (4 weeks and counting!) so photo posts may be scanty as I'm pretty much living in the library.

I'm busy crafting away for christmas though and have the following projects on the go:
♥ quilted placemats for mum
♥ crocheted blankets for Frances (who just got engaged!) and Vicky
♥ a quilt for Andrew
♥ fingerless gloves for Alethia
♥ a cabled scarf for Elisa
♥ a collage and christmas decoration for Andrew's stocking
♥ 3 cushion covers and a crocheted blanket for Danny

Don't fret if you don't know who I'm talking about, it'll all become clear I'm sure and if it doesn't, you can imagine they're all my glamorous celebrity friends or something...

No comments: