Saturday 3 May 2008

Envelopes!

I'm trying to make sure that everything about Second Fiddle is as professional as possible, right down to the packaging. Unfortunately my photography skills aren't that great, I'm working on it before I list anything on etsy but in the meantime, I wanted to share my envelopes with you!

The idea is that when someone purchases something from my shop, along with their item in the packet will be a little envelope containing a printed invoice, a business card and a little hand-written note thanking them for their business. I got the tutorial for the envelopes off Craftster, you can check it out here.

I also plan to use the vinyl cover idea as packaging, as well as recycled jiffy bags. I want everything to fit in with the idea that recycling doesn't have to mean ugly or tatty, that by recycling you can actually create something prettier than the original.

Here are my little envelopes, I especially like the Where's Wally ones and the one from old sailing books!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: