Sunday 26 June 2011

Another one in the shop

Just a quick one this afternoon, piles of studying calls, le sigh. I have however, finally finished the vintage tweed jacket relining project, what an epic saga that's been! Just waiting on some decent light to take a photo to show it off to you all!

Photobucket

I managed to lose my last crochet hook, meaning progress on the two wedding blankets has ground to a halt for the moment. I know I should be rushing because one of them was actually due 2 weeks ago (oops) but it's actually been quite liberating not having to craft for other people this weekend. I've finally had a chance to get on with some of my own projects, namely the aforementioned jacket and the cardigan. I also finally got round to putting together a scrapbook of all the cards, photos, ticket stubs and whatnot I've been hoarding over the past 6 years, it's nothing special but it's a nice way of keeping all those things in one place, in (rough) chronological order for the future. I've been meaning to do it for ages and not had a chance so it's been quite a productive weekend all in!

Photobucket

You can check out the listing for this set of vintage handkerchiefs over here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the tea cup/mug and the hankies! I just moved to a new town/state and have yet to check out the thrift stores here. Perhaps next weekend? ;)

Productive weekends are the best, especially if they involve crafting for oneself!