Monday 3 October 2011

Vintage floral cotton fat quarters

A few more new additions to the shop, this time some vintage cotton floral fat quarter bundles. I love making these up, there's something so satisfying about all the cutting, ironing, folding and bundling, especially seeing them all sitting side-by-side at the end. These three are the only ones that have string at the moment (mental note: must buy more twine) so I've got another six bundles to list in the shop.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love imagining all the lovely projects people will be making with my fat quarters...

5 comments:

Lainey said...

I've been meaning to tell you about a new mag that I think is right up your street! It's called Craftseller and it's aimed at people who like to make and sell their own stuff (clue's in the title, really :/) I've bought a couple, and it's pretty good; lots of practical advice on the business side of things too.

Unknown said...

Ooo, thanks! I'll definitely keep an eye out for it! I haven't seen any updates on your blogs recently? Been missing it! xx

Lainey said...

No worries!
Yeah, I've been pretty bad at updating. Life got a bit heavy (and busy - I have a feature due to be published in Knit Today's issue 66 this month! Sorry for the shameless plug. Frankly, I'm telling anyone who'll isten!) so things had to go on a back-burner for a while. I will return though!

Hope everything is well with you :)

Unknown said...

Ooo, that's so exciting! Have you got a link for it? What's the article on? I didn't realise you were a knitter, your blog always has card craft! xx

Lainey said...

I'm not sure if there's an online version, but it goes on sale on 27 October. It's an interview with my work's 'Knitter Natter' craft group.

I'm not really a knitter; I've only ever knitted one scarf (badly) in my lifetime! It's something I'd like to do more, but I already have so many half-finished projects I'm reluctant to start anything else!