Tuesday 10 August 2010

More tote bags

Goodness, it's been a while. I had my resit exam yesterday (hence the long break) and I think it went well *touches wood* I'm hoping to get back to blogging every day but sadly my laptop died a few days ago so I'm sharing with Andrew (which is like trying to wrest a dummy from a baby) so I have a feeling updates will be sporadic until I can sort out my computer situation.

In the meantime though, the Bowie Bag. I made this sometime last year whilst idly watching The Full Monty and it was one of those projects that had no plan but came out perfectly. I mean, there's the odd cock-up obviously but I *love* it and use it all the time.

The face side was a t-shirt that I bought from Miss Selfridge and wore to death. Andrew never liked it because David's forehead was across my boobs so was stretched into a kind of alien-shape, which used to freak him out a bit. The Ziggy Stardust side was a sweatshirt that I loved but was a completely unflattering colour on me.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I ♥ you David.

No comments: