Sunday 6 January 2013

We got engaged!

Just a quick announcement as it's Andrew's last day in York for a little while...we got engaged!  He proposed on New Year's Eve at midnight and I burst into tears and said yes before he even got the chance to get the words out.  It was a lovely start to 2013.



Just so it's not a completely picture-less post (let's face it, none of you are here for the quality journalism), here are a few inspiration pictures I've been hoarding as potential wedding dresses.  I'm hoping to buy something vintage so I'll be keeping my eyes peeled over the next 18 months or so, we're hoping to get married in autumn of 2014.



I'm so delighted!  Although it's a strange thought to think I'll be Mrs Amy Dyce, 'Mrs Dyce' is his mum's name...



2 comments:

M-J said...

Again, YAY!!! That first dress is AMAZING. It's all so exciting! xxx

Megan said...

Congratulations!! I do think a wedding is the perfect opportunity to but a ridiculously fancy and overpriced vintage dress- go for it!!