Tuesday 29 January 2013

Handmade cards

I haven't made cards for a while but since I'm on a money saving kick at the moment, I thought I'd make the most of my crafty skillz and hoard collection of pretty collected scrap papers. I bought the plain card backs and matching envelopes off Ebay years ago now, for about £3 for 12 I seem to remember.  Bargain!

092

Chicken from recycled wrapping paper for Mary Jane from Paper Blossom Stationary.  You should definitely check out her Etsy shop, she's got some super cute stationary over there!

091

First birthday card from recycled Where's Wally books for Heather's baby, Alma.  I sewed the balloon with wool from my stash.

093

New home card for Victoria from work.  Maybe it's a bit morbid using vintage Cluedo cards on a new home card? 

088

And as always, my crafting buddy.  Nothing gets done without his nose being involved.

No comments: