Sunday 21 October 2012

Knitted egg cosies

I made these on request from a nurse at work and given that I've accidentally stabbed her twice whilst she's been helping me inject various animals, I felt I couldn't really say no.

056

I used Coordinating Egg Cosies by Lindsay Mudd off Ravelry and I must say, it was a super fast make and a great little stash bust.  I made two this time, but I could see myself getting slightly addicted to these, especially when the chickies eventually come to live with me.  You could make them in so many different style and colour combinations!

055

They would make great little stocking fillers, for those of you, like me, who are anal enough to be planning your Christmas presents in September.

054

They also fit nicely onto sleeping puppy ears, if you happen to own a mongrel with radar ears...

035

No comments: