Wednesday 21 September 2011

Work in progress Wednesday

It's been a while since my last Work in Progress Wednesday, but I'm pleased with how quickly this jumper is knitting up so I thought I'd share it with y'all.

Photobucket

It's the Kate Davies o w l s design that I blogged about over here and once you get going, it's surprisingly easy (albeit I haven't got to the yoke yet). It's lovely yarn to work with ('Thistle' by Louisa Harding in case anyone is interested), I'm looking forward to knitting myself one, probably in New Lanark wool!

Check out these stonking great waist shaping stitches, I'm hoping they'll look less scary and obvious once it's been blocked...

Photobucket

Thanks to Tami's Amis for hosting the 59th Work in Progress Wednesday!

Photobucket

3 comments:

pinkundine said...

I love the Owls pattern, I've had it in my queue for ages, so thanks for reminding me to go and knit it soon! Love the yarn you're using :)

Anonymous said...

Owls is a beautiful sweater! I love the color you're knitting yours in.

Unknown said...

I think your sweater will look wonderful when it's finished.