Saturday 13 February 2010

Keys for secret places

Goodness, it's been over 2 weeks since I last posted and I've got so much to write about! The problem recently has been trying to take decent photographs, the rechargeable batteries in my camera have died so I've been stealing the ones out of Andrew's computer mouse. This has led to a few minor battles over which is more important, my blog or his computer. I always lose. Sometimes it feels like a 3-person relationship; me, him and his computer. *sigh*

Anyway, I have lots of exciting things to photograph including a cover for the sideboard, vintage glass jars, Andrew's Valentine's present, Frances' WIP, my David Bowie bag...the list goes on.

In the meantime though, here's a little something I picked up last year at the Meadows Festival, they had a whole load of charity, vintage and thrifting stalls and I found these keys in a box of unwanted junk. A quick clean (not too thorough though, I like that they look old and used) and a pretty ribbon and they're off to my Etsy shop.

Photobucket

I also picked up some Victorian photographs, they're for the next post!

2 comments:

Sareth said...

Happy Valentine's day, did you have a good one?

Unknown said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Mine was good thank you, Andrew cooked me dinner and ran me a bath and I made him a hedgehog plushie and bought cheese and wine! It was a good day though I'm now feeling a bit tubby!

How was yours?