Tuesday 19 January 2010

Christmas presents part 1

It's been a slow start to the year, blog-wise, mainly because it's been a super busy start to the year real life-wise! Also, all the batteries in the flat appear to have been secreted away by some black hole down the back of the sofa or something, so I can't upload all my Christmas photos to the laptop. I like to keep you all on the edge of your seats...or something...

Anyway, here's what I got my brother for Christmas. He managed to lose his wallet back in November but luckily, Etsy was on hand to save the day!

Photobucket

It's made from a reconstructed tweed herringbone suit jacket and a charcoal grey wool suit. I bought it from PrixPrix and I was really pleased with the wallet and the service. In retrospect, I wish I'd got something a bit more funky, she has some amazing funky necktie wallets but I do like a bit of tweed. ♥

No comments: