Friday 17 July 2009

Another long gap...

Apologies stalwart blog followers, it's been too long (again). I'm not going to give you the normal set of excuses beyond I suck at keeping a blog.

Anyway, I've been busy collecting data for my research project on racehorses and it brought me last week to Perth race course during the Perthshire Showcase. This is a new idea where local business people are invited to set up a stall for free at the race course to try and raise awareness of their independent services. There were all kinds of craftsters there, including some lovely ladies from Artspace Scotland.

Photobucket

This is "a socially engaged, artist-run, charitable enterprise delivering a fully integrated, outstanding education and outreach programme; changing lives through artistic challenge and opportunity. I caught them just as they were closing down and bought this lovely pottery ornament that I'm putting away for Andrew's stocking, I buy or make him a Christmas decoration every year for his stocking.

Photobucket

No comments: